The U.S and Venezuela after January 20
Cuando y Donde
Sobre este evento
The Venezuelan American Association of the USA and the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce of the USA invite you to this webinar, regarding Venezuela after January 20.
- Is a pioneer in the fields of anti-corruption and money laundering services
- Is an active advisor to governments, multinational institutions and private companies
- Director of the binational consortium (USA / Colombia), SKOL & SERNA
- Member of the Council of Foreign Relations, he is Vice President of the Venezuelan American Association of the United States, he was the founding President of the Colombia-United States Business Association and a member of the Editorial Board of the magazine LATIN TRADE.
- He was the original co-creator and co-host of the CNN-Spanish Television Network weekly talk show, "Choque de Opiniones."
César Miguel Rondón:
- Journalist, writer, screenwriter.
- He has developed an intense journalistic activity, in his daily radio space broadcast for 30 years in Venezuela and for a year from Miami on 107.1FM in South Florida, to the world.
- He hosts "En Conexion" a daily primetime TV program that is broadcast on TVV and IVC in United States and Latin America, as well as his podcast "Sin Codigo" on audio-on-demand platforms.
- He is the chronicler of Urban Caribbean music with his famous Salsa Book, considered the bible of music lovers of the genre.
- It is the voice that identifies great brands, a country and its dreams
Sign up in our link and invite others to do so, it will be interesting!